Kim Seely- Director of the Employee Benefits Division at The Partners Group, Marc Kadomatsu- Wealth Strategies Team Lead at The Partners Group, and Rod Cruickshank – President & CEO at The Partners Group, spent time volunteering at the Portland Rescue Mission.
Learn more about the mission’s additional holiday giving opportunities:
- Donate money that will be used to purchase a personal gift to a child, woman or man overcoming homelessness or addiction, helping them to feel loved and remembered this Christmas.
- Donate through this link: www.portlandrescuemission.org/ChristmasCare
- Volunteer on Christmas Day: serve meals from 5:30 – 7:30PM
- Fill out an application on the website to become a volunteer: www.portlandrescuemission.org/holidayhope
- Volunteer by helping to purchase Christmas gifts for those who live at the Portland Rescue Mission: Shepherd’s Door women and children, the men at the Harbor and the men and women who live at Connect
- Hire the Mission Bar-B-Que Food Truck – YUM!
- Mission Bar-B-Que can either cater a meal at any venue, and/or bring the Food Truck for an event, or sell “take out” food in bulk quantity.
About the Portland Rescue Mission:
The Portland Rescue Mission was founded in 1949 and every year since has offered hope to thousands of hurting men, women and children affected by homelessness, addiction, hunger and abuse. Through the support they receive, they provide help for urgent needs like food, shelter and clothing. The programs offered provide a powerful solution to the root causes of homelessness through addiction recovery, spiritual renewal and life skills training.