We offer two bundled packages – Absence Complete and Absence Navigator. Have a look to see which product best suits you and your organization. As always, we are here to guide you through the selection process and answer all your questions.
This robust service provides employers with personalized problem solving, ongoing consultative services, compliance tools to navigate the challenging leave and disability landscape, and guidance in determining the right absence management solutions for your organization. Absence Complete includes:
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
We have a dedicated team of experienced professionals, available to support both the routine and challenging leave and ADA scenarios.
ABSENCE PROGRAM ASSESSMENT
- End-to-end review of current leave, disability, ADA, pay policies, procedures, and plan design
- Identify opportunities to mitigate compliance and financial risk
- Assist in interpreting state and federal leave laws, including ADA
- Conduct vendor RFP process, market analysis, and negotiate program requirements and pricing for SaaS, Carrier, or TPA
ABSENCE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Implement SaaS Leave and ADA technology, as well as outsourced insurance and TPA administrative solutions
- Implement employee-facing decision support solutions and technology to simplify and enhance the employee experience (SaaS and outsourced TPA integration)
- Ongoing vendor management
- Consult on individual complex leave and ADA cases
- Design and implement return-to-work and stay-at-work programs
- Develop integrated health and productivity reporting for internal stakeholders
- Design and develop custom communications for employees
- Deploy on-demand, online, manager and supervisor leave and ADA training
TOTAL COST OF ABSENCE ANALYSIS
- Measure and report direct and indirect costs of absence to quantify the impact on the organization
- Complete ROI analysis on program enhancements to support the business case for new investments
- Benchmark absence and disability performance against industry peers
- Negotiate contracts and performance agreements with vendors
Absence Navigator is a bundled solution for employers with under 1000 employee that gives them the tools they need to manage leave of absence effectively while adhering to regulatory compliance laws.
Whether you are working through a complex employee leave scenario, need a more effective leave-tracking tool, are training staff on leave and ADA processes, or simply need information on leave or disability laws—we have solutions. Absence Navigator includes access to six easy-to-use tools.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT CONSULTING
Run both the routine and challenging leave and ADA scenarios by our team of experts (2 consulting hours per month).
LOA & ADA LETTER SUITES & WORKFLOWS
Employers strive for a consistent and compliant leave and ADA administration process, but how do you get there? We’ll provide the foundation with our suite of letters, workflows, and ADA tracking tool for workplace accommodations that will guide you through the process.
LEAVE ADMINISTRATION SOFTWARE
This simple cloud-based web application checks every leave request against a continuously updated database of Federal and State leave rules. It helps you make the right decisions when faced with a request for leave and tracks employee leave entitlements.
REGULAR COMPLIANCE UPDATES & NEWSLETTER
Our regular compliance updates are a one-stop shop for the most significant case law developments, legislation, and regulatory changes.
FMLA & ADA MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Deploy this ready-to-use program that aids your managers in navigating the absence and disability process.
COMPLIMENTARY ONE-YEAR DMEC MEMBERSHIP
The Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) is the industry standard for education on absence and disability. It offers a variety of conferences, online tools, and webinars for members. (Not available to current members.)