Ignite is a leadership development program providing the opportunity to join one of the largest privately-held insurance and financial advisory firms in the Pacific Northwest.
Ignite lays the foundation for an awesome career! If you’re looking for a career path that’s economically relevant, intellectually challenging, and financially rewarding with leadership opportunities, then you must check out Ignite!
YOUR CAREER, YOUR CHOICE
Ignite leadership development program is located at our corporate headquarters in Portland, OR. Training provides access to industry leaders and subject matter experts. Our program offers regular full-time employment day-one, benefits, extensive networking, mentoring, and coaching opportunities, as well as a structured learning approach that includes 6-8 weeks of classroom-based and hands-on training in the following areas:
- The Partners Group and insurance industry knowledge
- Product overview and technological capabilities
- Presentation skills training
- Business development skills
- Leadership and advisory skills
But wait, there's more! All Ignite graduates continue with The Partners Group full-time within one of our growing divisions.
WHO IS THE PARTNERS GROUP?
The Partners Group is an independent insurance and financial advisory firm serving individuals and employers. We make a difference by promoting health, protecting wealth, and delivering peace of mind.
As an Employer of Choice, The Partners Group is committed to providing a culture where employees are recognized and rewarded for their contributions and provided opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Just take a look at our 7 Aspirations defining how we treat each other, our customers and our industry partners: Employer of Choice, Delighted Clients, Growth, Profitability, Systems Excellence, Community Leadership, and Market Leader.
At The Partners Group, people are our greatest asset. That's why we've decided to invest in the next generation of college graduates seeking professional development and placement in a rewarding career path.
THE PARTNERS GROUP
WHY WORK FOR ONE GREAT BRAND - WHEN YOU CAN WORK FOR MANY!
A career in the insurance and financial services industry allows you the opportunity to collaborate with many well-known brands and interact with their leaders. The Partners Group serves various industries including education, advertising, technology and non-profit organizations. We evaluate the unique challenges our clients face and collaborate closely with our partners to find "The Right Fit" for both employers and individuals.
If you are right for us and we are right for you, we will connect you with some of the brightest brains in our industry and with a group of other like-minded college graduates who are motivated to make a difference.
SOUNDS GREAT - SO WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- 3.0+ GPA
- Willingness to work from our Portland, OR or Bellevue, WA office
- Previous sales, service or administrative work experience
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Time and workload management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sales, business or finance majors/certifications are a plus, but not required
- Professional and HR designations such as CEBS, CLU, PHR, or SPHR helpful, but not required
- Ability to obtain Life & Health insurance license within 3 months of regular job placement
- Ability to operate a computer and working knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. XLS, PPT, Word)