All practices are being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Medical Professional Liability insurance companies are doing their part by waiving premium payments, easing telemedicine coverage requirements, allowing retired physicians to return to work, easing reporting requirements for providers working in other states, and much more. Our carriers have put together resource pages and FAQ’s to help answer questions and provide risk management strategies.
- Physicians Insurance COVID-19 Resource Page
- MedPro COVID-19 Resource Page
- The Doctors Company COVID-19 Resource Page
- The Doctors Company COVID-19 FAQ
- Norcal Group – Pandemic Risk Management Resource Guide