The Partners Group is hosting a new seminar and webinar on Wednesday, June 28th. The title is “Understanding Captive Alternatives for Employee Benefits”. The focus will be a self-funding alternative to traditional group health options for controlling healthcare costs and reducing financial risk.
SEMINAR & WEBINAR APPROVED FOR 1 HR & 1 SHRM PDC CREDIT*
Click image to view video. Double click for larger video.
Join us for an engaging seminar/webinar on self-funded captive alternatives, which enable stable financing of medical costs, retention of underwriting profits and investment income, while gaining more stability and predictability in your employee benefit plans.
Organizations who should attend:
- Have 50-500 enrolled employees on their health plan
- Are committed to wellness and cost containment
- Understand “risk for reward”
- Desire more control and stability
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are financially secure
- Offer health insurance on a fully-insured basis
Don’t miss this informative and innovative webinar!
Presented in conjunction with C2 Solutions, industry experts in employee benefits solutions, providing national strength at a local level with innovative cutting edge products and services.
* HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) pre-approved this program for 1 HR (General) credit hour towards a PHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
The Partners Group is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 1 PDC. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.