Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Wellbeing Coordinator position on our PartnerWell team in our Portland, OR office.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Wellbeing Coordinator is to provide support to the Managing Consultant of PartnerWell and clients through a variety of technical and administrative responsibilities.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and fulfilling information requests
- Assisting in preparing meeting agendas, arranging meeting facilities, and act as recording secretary as needed
- Assisting and developing presentations and marketing materials
- Preparing and responding to RFPs
- Updating online files, including both product and client information
Location: Portland, OR; in-office with hybrid remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Salary: $50,000 – 60,000 annually, DOE
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to clearly communicate and exchange information verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time, as well as repetitive small motor and finger-movement activities, grasping, stooping, reaching, standing, frequently lifting objects less than 10lbs, and occasional climbing movement.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, nutrition, exercise science, human resources, psychology, or related field OR equivalent work experience; required
- At least 1 year of related direct customer experience; preferred but not required
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers; familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What will really make you stand out:
- A professional designation, or the ability to obtain the WELCOA Faculty, Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist, etc. within the first year of employment and maintain annually.
- Previous professional work experience in health promotion or related field preferred
- You are a self-starter and a quick learner
- You are detail-oriented and organized, and enjoy assisting others in a variety of tasks
- You can work cohesively with a team to serve clients at the highest level
What TPG can offer you:
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.