Wealth Management Consultant
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a proven sales professional to join our Wealth Management team in our Tigard, OR office.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Wealth Management Consultant is to generate new clients for the Wealth Management division. They will work independently and collaboratively with the Wealth Management team to initiate, nurture, and develop relationships with individuals and families, providing them a broad array of wealth management products and services.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Develop internal and external referral networks, follow up on generated leads, and nurture the leads to conclusion
- Handle day-to-day client and prospect inquiries timely and effectively and ensure existing client service models are being met
- Stay abreast of industry trends, products, and the competitive financial services landscape
- Attend training sessions, charitable organization events, and industry conventions as needed
- Develop and update annual action plans to attract new prospects
Location: Tigard, OR; ; in-office with hybrid remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel locally with periodic overnight travel.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least five years of experience in a sales or consulting role with a focus on wealth management is required
- Series 65 license (or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of hire) is required
- Broad understanding of the financial services industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, management, or accounting is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in personal computer applications, such as the Microsoft Office Suite
What will really make you stand out:
- You are a collaborative team player with exceptional communication skills and strong client orientation
- You have the proven ability to develop and manage personal and business networks
- You have the ability to manage a complex relationship sales cycle
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.