Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join their Human Resources team as their Senior Recruiter.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Senior Recruiter is to be responsible for the strategic direction and fulfillment of recruitment, selection, and onboarding strategies and processes for all TPG locations.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Identify prospective candidates for current and future TPG positions
- Develop job postings, review resumes, and interview candidates in collaboration with division leaders and hiring managers
- Identify and source qualified sales candidates to support producer recruiting and lift out strategies
- Develop TPG’s relationships with colleges and universities and attend job fairs as needed
- Assist with recruiting, evaluation, interviewing, and onboarding of staff for mergers & acquisitions
- Develop and facilitate training and onboarding sessions for employees
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel with minimal overnight travel as business needs require. Work may require a periodic willingness to work a flexible schedule.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or related field
- At least eight years of experience in recruiting and hiring in a sales organization
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certifications are preferred, but not required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to navigate difficult conversations (including conversations with leaders regarding budget constraints, salary benchmarks, culture fit, etc.)
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite as well as a working knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems
What will really make you stand out:
- You have previous experience recruiting and sourcing candidates in the insurance or financial services industry
- You have the ability to design and conduct employee training programs, specifically programs that focus on culturally integrating new hires into the organization
- You have previous experience working with a diverse leadership group and attracting/retaining diverse talent
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.