Marketing Technology Specialist
Marketing Technology Specialist
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a skilled marketing automation and lead generation professional to join the Sales & Marketing team as the Marketing Technology Specialist.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Marketing Technology Specialist is to drive sales and marketing efforts through marketing technology, lead generation, and process development in support of TPG’s sales strategies and business priorities.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Maintain corporate website and blog and report on web and social media traffic
- Manage the corporate Sharepoint site and make updates as needed
- Progress marketing automation and lead generation through Pardot
- Track leads activity and lead conversation efforts utilizing Salesforce and Pardot
- Create and maintain lead lists, coordinating with sales professionals when appropriate
- Manage sales results and sales pipeline tracking and reporting
- Attend department meetings as requested
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel locally with minimal overnight travel.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, communications, digital media, or relevant field highly preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent coupled with relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing technology, website and lead management, project management, and process development and implementation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
What will really make you stand out:
- You are a WordPress, Pardot, Salesforce, and Microsoft Sharepoint wiz with a strong aptitude for learning new technology
- You are a team player who thrives in an environment of accountability and fun
- You are an “outside the box” thinker with a drive to solve problems
What TPG can offer you
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.