Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal Lines Account Manager
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group in Portland currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
A Personal Lines Account Manager puts their client’s best interests first. You are a partner who provides excellent service through stellar communication, problem solving and client education. We don’t just sell insurance at The Partners Group, we protect lives and the assets that are most important to them.
A TPG Personal Lines Account Manager is a Property & Casualty expert who builds and maintains strong client relationships by being the first point of contact for your clients, performing reviews, and assisting your team. You will be working on a team comprised of a Private Client Advisor and 3 additional service team members.
What a typical day in this role looks like
- Providing excellent client service including processing policy changes, problem solving, answering billing questions, providing information and solutions on coverage questions and changes, and claims processing.
- Following up on difficult client claims (such as automobile total, client injury or fire loss) where appropriate.
- Performing annual renewal reviews for all clients.
- Documenting all client work in the agency management system and helping to solve technical issues with the agency management system.
- Participating in client calling campaigns and facilitating outbound mailings to clients.
Location: Tigard, OR, in-office with hybrid remote possible
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Excellent customer relations skills and the ability to provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client service
- Clear, concise communication to maintain strong client relationships
- A minimum of 5 yearsof experience as a Property & Casualty Account Manager, with 3 years at an independent agency
- An active Property & Casualty Insurance license is required
- A high level of accountability and the ability to handle multiple client requests under tight deadlines
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently, as well as in team settings
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience in AMS 360 agency management system
What will make you really stand out
- Experience working with affluent and high net worth clients and carriers: PURE, Chubb, Nationwide Private Client, Cincinnati, AIG
- Ability to work cohesively with a dedicated Insurance Advisor to serve clients at the highest level
- Advanced Insurance designation(s) such as CPRM, ARM, CIC, AAI, or CPCU
- You have a track record of doing what’s best for the client
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or grow your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.