Office and Marketing Assistant
Office and Marketing Assistant
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group in Bellevue, Washington currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced office administrator to join the team as the Office and Marketing Assistant.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Office and Marketing Assistant is to provide backup to the Office Coordinator for telephone and office coordination relief, to provide administrative support to TPG management and departments as needed, to serve as the regional marketing administrator, and to coordinate special projects.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Provide backup to the Office Coordinator during breaks, lunches, and vacations
- Coordinate office events
- Perform clerical functions for TPG management such as arranging conference calls, preparing presentations, scheduling meetings and travel, and tracking expenses
- Provide Commercial Division certificates of insurance fulfillment and customer service
- Develop and coordinate correspondence and marketing materials as needed
- Assist with project management as part of the TPG Sales & Marketing team
Location: Bellevue, WA
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- At least two years of experience in a professional office environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will really make you stand out:
- You have had previous experience in the insurance industry
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft Publisher and Teamwork
- You are a proven customer service professional
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.