Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group has a part-time opportunity for a current law student to join our organization as a Law Clerk.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Law Clerk is to assist our General Counsel in various legal tasks.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Under the direction of the General Counsel, work with internal staff to expedite completion of ongoing strategies, projects, and deliverables
- Assist General Counsel with various legal issues as they arise.
- Assist in drafting and analyzing company and vendor contracts and other legal documentation
- Review and revise company policies
- Assist with compliance related issues
- Conduct legal research on various issues affecting the company
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned and work volume allows.
Location: In our Tigard, OR offices
Hours: 8-10 hours/week, Mon-Fri (specific days and times TBD)
Duration: January – April (with possibility to extend, TBD)
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Current enrollment and in good standing with an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited institution
- Preferably in the first year (1L) or second year (2L) of law school
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and research abilities
What will really make you stand out:
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high level of professionalism
- You are a team player eager to learn
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your resume to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.