Commercial Insurance Assistant
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group in Bellevue, Washington currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join the Commercial Lines team as the Commercial Insurance Assistant.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Commercial Insurance Assistant is to support the Producers/Account Managers in providing TPG services to our Commercial Lines Division (CLD) clients.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Answer client questions forwarding to appropriate Account Manager as needed
- Handle all incoming calls, faxes, and mail
- Resolve Carrier Direct Customer billing questions and issues.
- Check appropriate carrier websites for renewals and expirations and notify appropriate Account Manager
- Provide certificate issue support to AM and whole team.
- Paperless client documentation and usage of Agency Management System
- Invoicing for endorsements and following up for collection
Location: Bellevue, WA (We are moving to Southport in Renton this fall!)
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri. Hybrid work arrangement possible.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to lift up to 30 pounds, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but at a minimum, a High School diploma or its equivalent.
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of commercial lines administration, marketing and/or insurance carrier/vendor experience.
- An active property and casualty insurance license is required.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry, word processing, and spread sheet applications. Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills required.
What will really make you stand out:
- You have AMS360 experience
- You are solution-oriented and have superior customer service skills
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
What TPG can offer you:
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.