Director of Operations and Chief Compliance Officer
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced operations management professional to join the Wealth Management team as the Director of Operations and Chief Compliance Officer.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Director of Operations and Chief Compliance Officer is to lead daily operations and client service delivery for the Wealth Management division, lead and oversee the compliance of TPG Financial Advisors, LLC’s activities and policies, product and service development, as well as staff hiring, management, and training.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Leading the daily operations and client service team in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Lead and oversee compliance for the RIA
- Develop, monitor, and improve procedures to follow SEC and company polices
Location: Portland, OR (in-office with hybrid remote opportunities)
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $125,000 – $150,000 annually, DOE
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel locally with minimal overnight travel.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least ten years in operations management and/or compliance; insurance industry experience preferred.
- At least five years of employee management and/or supervisory experience
- An active Series 65 license (required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in personal computer applications, such as the Microsoft Office Suite
What will really make you stand out:
- You are a collaborative team player with exceptional communication skills and experience managing both people and process
- You have additional professional designations and certifications relevant to the insurance industry, such as an active Life and Health license
- You have proficiency in systems such as Salesforce, Orion, and other industry-specific systems
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.