Director of Finance
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced finance professional with leadership abilities to join our Accounting & Finance team as our Director of Finance in our Tigard, OR office.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Director of Finance is to provide financial support, analysis, and reporting to business leaders and external parties. This individual will work closely with business and department leaders to help formulate and refine the strategy and financial projections for the business.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, planning, forecasting, analysis, and investment opportunities.
- Prepare financial analysis and modeling for investments and business strategies.
- Study long-range industry and economic trends to project opportunities and threats to the business.
- Communicate in diverse ways the financial performance and business strategies of the company to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support business manager in the development of initiatives that will drive earnings growth and achievement of key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with accounting team to assure accounting procedures support reporting and analysis needs of business units and managers.
Location: Tigard, OR; in-office with hybrid remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel with minimal overnight travel as business needs require. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An MBA is preferred, but, at a minimum, a BA or BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least five years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position in strategic planning and execution.
- Exceptional technical, interpersonal, and communication abilities – verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles required.
- High proficiency in the use of personal computers and expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
What will really make you stand out:
- You have an MBA and/or a CPA designation.
- You can produce and confidently present visually appealing analysis and PowerPoint slides.
- You can lead meetings, motivate teams, and simultaneously manage several projects.
- You have demonstrated a drive to learn the strategy and operations of a company.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, CRM systems, and federal and multi-state regulations.
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an all-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.