Commercial Lines Account Assistant
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an emerging professional to join our Commercial Lines team based in our Renton, WA office.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
A Commercial Account Assistant supports Producers and Account Managers in providing TPG services to clients, including performing various duties to ensure client satisfaction by meeting service commitments in a professional and punctual manner.
A typical day in this role:
- Assist Account Manager(s) and Producer(s) for each assigned client, processing and resolving daily issues that may arise
- Support Account Manager(s) to coordinate the renewal and re-marketing process
- Help with solicitations or prospecting materials and prepare Proposals of Insurance for presentations to prospects
- Schedule and attend presentations, department meetings, and service calls as requested
- Provide support to Producer(s) and Account Manager(s); data entry, email and phone communication, processing endorsements, etc.
- Maintain electronic client files and archive paper files in agency management system
- Perform various administrative support duties
Location: Renton, WA, in-office with hybrid remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $25.00-26.00 hourly (non-exempt), DOE
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a High School diploma, or its equivalent
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of commercial lines administration, marketing, and/or insurance carrier/vendor experience. Other combinations of work and/or education will be considered.
- An active property and casualty insurance license is required. If not licensed, must be able to obtain licensure within 90 days of employment.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to navigate complex carrier websites to enter data, locate policy information and generate documents
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What will make you really stand out
- Professional experience with insurance carriers
- Ability to work cohesively with teammates to serve clients at the highest level
- A track record of doing what’s best for the client
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.