Commercial Account Manager, Medical Malpractice
Renton, WA / Portland, OR
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced account manager to join our Commercial Lines division for our Medical Malpractice team.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
A Commercial Account Manager has an assigned book of clients and is required to perform duties to ensure client satisfaction by meeting service commitments in a professional and punctual manner.
A typical day in this role:
- Serve as the daily contact for assigned clients, processing and resolving daily issues that may arise
- Coordinate the renewal and re-marketing process
- Assist with solicitations or prospecting materials and prepare Proposals of Insurance for presentations to prospects
- Work with Producers and clients to market and place new business
- Schedule and attend presentations, department meetings, and service calls as requested
- Provide technical support to Producer(s); analyze client needs, coverage forms and quotations. Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage.
Location: Ideally Renton, WA or Portland, OR – with in-office and hybrid work opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $75,000 – $95,000 annually, DOE
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a High School diploma, or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional account management experience in medical malpractice insurance
- An active property and casualty insurance license is required
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to navigate complex carrier websites to enter data, locate policy information and generate documents
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What will make you really stand out
- An advanced professional designation, such as CPCU, ARM, CIC, etc.
- Experience with multiple insurance carriers
- Ability to work cohesively with Producers to serve clients at the highest level
- A track record of doing what’s best for the client
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!