Senior Client Service Associate
Senior Client Service Associate
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a customer service professional to join the Wealth Management team as a Senior Client Service Associate.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of a Senior Client Service Associate is to provide client service to investment and insurance clients, schedule, coordinator, and confirm all client meetings for advisors, and to operate within the team’s client service strategy to ensure high quality service.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Schedule meetings for team advisors with prospects, insurance and investment clients, and product companies
- Help advisors prepare for client meetings by running illustrations, gathering statements, and confirming beneficiaries on all accounts
- Serve as the daily contact for clients by answering telephone calls, emails, incoming mail questions
- Prepare and process new account and service paperwork
- Maintain all financial planning files
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel locally with minimal overnight travel
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- At least five years of investment experience
- Series 65 license (preferred)
- Proficiency in the use of computers, including expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will really make you stand out:
- You are a detail-oriented customer service professional who has previously held a client service role in the financial services industry
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement matching, and a Profit-Sharing Program
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.