Business Process Improvement Manager
Business Process Improvement Manager
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a continuous improvement and problem-solving expert to join the Operations team as the Business Process Improvement Manager.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Business Process Improvement Manager is to investigate essential business processes and systems and find ways to make them more efficient and to train leaders and staff on system and process changes when applicable.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Assess how well business units operate and give actionable recommendations to refine all aspects of the business
- Support business unit leaders with the implementation of recommendations; monitor and report on results
- Stay current with market trends and competitors’ products and marketing techniques
- Perform product research and due diligence with assigned internal staff
- Work with the Managing Director of Talent Development and Business Unit leaders to facilitate training programs and content for new/updates systems and process workflows
Location: Portland, OR (with the opportunity work from home 2 days a week)
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel with minimal overnight travel as business needs require. Work provides a periodic willingness to work a flexible schedule.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- At least 5 years of successful insurance and/or financial advisory experience
- Lean Six Sigma Certified (preferred)
- Proficient in the use of personal computers; Ability to learn and use various applications, databases, and systems
- Professional level of written and verbal communication
What will really make you stand out:
- You have a proven track record of process implementation while collaborating with others and juggling multiple sources of information
- You are curious to learn about all lines of insurance, products offered, and how they integrate in order to continually investigate new ways to improve and innovate in a competitive landscape
- You are a team player and have the desire to work with others and find ways to communicate and collaborate to enable positive outcomes with coworkers, customers, vendors, and other professionals
What TPG can offer you
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.