Associate Wealth Planner
Associate Wealth Planner
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Certified Financial Planner to join their Wealth Management team as the Associate Wealth Planner.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Associate Wealth Planner is to assist with the development and implementation of client strategy and vision as a part of the TPG Wealth Management Relationship Team.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Draft and deliver financial plans for review
- Work with the investment team on financial plan implementation
- Serve as the primary client advisor for an assigned book of business, optimizing client relationships and providing pertinent financial advice to meet client needs; serve as the secondary and supporting advisor as needed to support clients of the Wealth Planning Manager
- Identify and refer cross-selling opportunities
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel locally with minimal overnight travel.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You are a holder in good standing of the Certified Financial Planner designation
- 3-5 years overall work experience with 1-4 of them using the CFP
- You have demonstrated knowledge of financial products and relevant regulations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in personal computer applications, such as the Microsoft Office Suite
What will really make you stand out:
- You are a collaborative team player with exceptional communication skills and strong client orientation
- You are seeking an upward career path in financial planning
- You have experience with eMoney as a planning tool
What TPG can offer you:
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.