Associate Account Manager, Employee Benefits
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an employee benefits professional to join the Employee Benefits team located in Boise, ID as an Associate Account Manager.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Associate Account Manager is to support Consultants, Account Executives, and Account Managers in providing services to our Employee Benefits Division (EBD) clients
What a typical day in this role looks like:
Serve as the daily contact for assigned clients by conducting research and advising clients on claim issues, billing discrepancies, contract interpretation, compliance issues, supply requests and other daily issues that may arise.
- Work with Consultants, Account Executives, and/or Account Managers to develop monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for routine service calls and meetings Assist in the renewal process
- Organize, attend, and conduct employee enrollment meetings as requested
- Coordinate the marketing survey process for clients and assist with RFP development
- Set up new clients in our various systems
Location: Boise, ID, in-office with hybrid remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Compensation: $28.00-$33.00 per hour (non-exempt), DOE
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel with minimal overnight stays
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum a high school diploma or its equivalent
- At least one-two years of professional experience in the field of employee benefits administration
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- An active life and/or health insurance producer or consultant license is required. If not actively licensed, the license must be obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What will really make you stand out:
- You have prior marketing and/or insurance carrier/vendor experience
- You have a track record of doing what’s best for the client
- You have the ability to work cohesively with a team in order to serve clients at the highest level
What TPG can offer you:
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.