Group Physicians Advisory Services
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group has an outstanding opportunity for an administrative and customer service professional to join the Group Physician Advisory Services (GPAS) team as their Administrative Assistant.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the GPAS Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support for members of the team, as well as GPAS department strategies through various administrative duties.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Schedule meetings and appointments, both external and internal, as well as book team travel, and organize miscellaneous team events
- Prepare agendas and correspondence, provide meeting support, track agenda items, and follow up to commitments assigned for respective client teams as needed.
- Manage the GPAS team’s voicemail inbox and SharePoint calendar
- Create complex and high-quality presentations
- Maintain hard and electronic client files
- Participate and contribute to the peer review process
- Perform various administrative duties for the GPAS team as requested
Location: Portland, OR (with hybrid remote opportunities)
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000 annually DOE, with overtime eligibility
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- One to three years of administrative and customer service experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, as well as calendar scheduling, phone management, and travel booking experience
What will really make you stand out:
- You have previous insurance industry experience
- You have a knack for creating high-quality presentations using PowerPoint
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high level of professionalism
- You are a team player who is hungry, humble, and smart!
What TPG can offer you
- A hybrid work arrangement with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.