Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group has an outstanding opportunity for an administrative professional to join the Operations team as an Administrative Assistant for our offices in Southport (Renton, WA).
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide back up support to the Office Coordinator for phone and coordination relief, provide administrative support to management and various departments through various administrative duties, and to coordinate special projects.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Assist divisions as requested with various administrative tasks and projects
- Backup all receptionist duties for breaks, lunches, PTO, and Leaves of Absence
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of kitchens/breakrooms
- Clerical functions for TPG management, such as arranging conference calls, preparing presentations, scheduling meetings/travel, expense tracking, as needed
- Human Resources team support, including various employee onboarding and offboarding-related tasks
- Coordinate office events (lunches, quarterly meetings, other office events)
- Set up and clean-up of conference rooms for scheduled meetings
Location: Our new office space in the Southport area of Renton, WA – this role is onsite only
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Pay Range: $23.00 – 25.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime eligibility
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to lift and carry parcels, packages, and other items (up to 15 lbs.), ability to communicate and exchange information verbally and in writing, and the ability to handle extended periods of screen time. The person in this position must be able to frequently move about inside the office to access filing cabinets, office machinery, etc. and around the office park to retrieve mail, etc.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in professional office setting(s)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
What will really make you stand out:
- You have previous insurance industry experience
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high standard for customer service
- You are a team player who enjoys variety and is eager to learn and help others
- You exemplify TPG’s Core Values (Own It, Live Well and Have Fun, Create Winning Solutions, Be Curious and Play Well with Others).
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks, including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.