Total Absence Management
Account Manager, Total Absence Management
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose-driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced absence management professional to join our Total Absence Management team as an Account Manager.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of a Total Absence Management Account Manager is to provide varying levels of client management, support the execution of client service strategy initiatives, serve as the subject-matter-expert on any leave or disability-related inquiries, and assist with the development of client deliverables. The Account Manager will provide day-to-day support for clients as well as the Account Executives, Consultants, and/or Practice Leaders on the team. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the department on operational and strategic initiatives which support the success of our practice.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Create, maintain, and identify strategic initiatives within a client service strategy based upon individualized analysis of client needs. Document the timelines, progress, and resolution of all client-related initiatives
- Project manage the implementation of outsourced and software absence management solutions
- Conduct risk analysis of leave and ADA policy, practice, and handbook materials
- Serve as the daily contact for assigned clients. Provide consultative advice on any absence/disability-related inquiries on topics ranging from questions related to compliance under Federal/State/Municipal LOA, Disability, and Time-Off laws to administration of leave programs and advice on complex leave or ADA employee scenarios
- Ensure the team meets all service commitments and executes deliverables by their due dates-Deliver compliance support tools such as leave and ADA correspondence, Manager or HR training and process workflows.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for routine service calls and meetings and schedule those meetings with the team and the client
- Manage all applicable vendor contracts and renewals
- Work in conjunction with vendors to ensure service expectations are met and escalations are addressed
- Assist with RFP development and set up new clients/vendors in appropriate systems
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Ability to travel with overnight stays on average of three to five days per month.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Expertise in the components and impacts of Unpaid and Paid Statutory leave and disability regulations
- At least eight years of professional experience in the design/implementation and/or management of absence management, ADA and disability programs in a consulting, brokerage, employer, or carrier environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite
What will really make you stand out:
- You have deep experience managing leave and accommodation cases as well as more strategic program management
- You are a compliance nerd who is passionate about absence management policy and enjoys staying abreast on state and federal legislative changes
- You love to solve problems with creative solutions
- You have a professional designation in the disability and absence management arena (CEBS, CPDM, CLMS, etc.)
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or support your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
TPG promotes a culture of inclusion and is committed to growing the diversity of our workforce. This is a place where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals and meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.