Group Physicians Advisory Services
Account Manager, Group Physician Advisory Services
Tigard, Oregon / Renton, Washington
Find your place at The Partners Group, a purpose driven company committed to making a difference in our community through our work and inspiring others to do the same.
TPG’s success is driven by a culture that values partnerships. We’re looking for people who invest in their relationships, seek to learn, create winning solutions for all, and do what they say they are going to do. Hard work goes without saying at TPG, supported by our culture that thrives on having fun while living well. This is what it means to be a partner for our clients and teammates.
Are you ready to join an amazing team that has won too many Employer of Choice awards to list? Let’s work together!
The Partners Group in Portland currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced account management professional to join our Group Physician Advisory Services (GPAS) team, a highly specialized consulting team which works on large, complex medical group clients.
How you will have an impact at TPG:
The primary role of an Account Manager on this experienced and specialized team is helping to create solutions around clients’ complex business problems and challenges to help them execute on their benefit priorities. You are a partner who solves problems by teaming with clients, insurance carrier partners, and TPG consultants.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Client Service: Daily contact for assigned clients, conducting research, and advising clients on claims issues, billing discrepancies, contract interpretation, compliance issues, and more
- Service Calls/Meetings: In conjunction with the Consultant, develop Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual presentations for routine service calls/meetings
- Marketing: Coordinate the marketing survey process, including developing requests for proposal, preparing rate/fee and benefit comparisons, cost projections, network disruption analysis, etc.
- Review contracts and SPDs for accuracy and coverage
- Assist in the client’s benefits plan renewal process
Location: Tigard, OR, or Renton, WA; in-office with hybrid-remote opportunities
Hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and ability to handle long periods of screen time.
Travel: Some local and regional travel is expected.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Benefits Account Manager or Client Service Representative with a strong Life Insurance, Disability, and Dental background
- Excellent customer relations providing prompt, accurate, and friendly client service
- Clear, concise communication to build and maintain strong client relationships
- An active Life & Health Insurance license
- A high level of accountability and the ability to handle multiple client requests under tight deadlines
- Self-sufficiency and ability to work independently, as well as in team settings
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A hungry, humble, and people-smart approach to working as part of a dynamic team.
What will make you really stand out:
- You are a proven insurance professional ready to serve clients
- You love working cohesively with a team to serve clients at the highest level
- You have a track record of doing what’s best for the client
- You are a Master Hatter who likes to switch the hats you wear on a moment-by-moment basis. One moment you may wear a medical hat, dental hat, legal eagle hat, Excel wizard hat, and more!
What TPG can offer you
- A rich benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, and Retirement plan
- Support & Development to cultivate your knowledge and Continuing Education to maintain or grow your professional designations
- Community Involvement perks including 8 hours paid volunteer time per quarter, charitable contributions matched by TPG, and an All-company holiday volunteer day
Commitment To Diversity
Embracing and encouraging a diverse range of perspectives makes us stronger, smarter, and more effective. The sum of our individual differences drives our culture, reputation, and achievements.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!